Can I amend my order?
Once you have submitted your order with us we start the necessary steps to process it. As a result of this we are unable to add or remove items to your order.
How long will my item take to arrive?
We aim to ship within 1-2 working days of your order. When your order is ready for delivery we will notify you by email or Messenger, according to your preference chosen at checkout. If you would like to contact us about an order please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimated delivery date.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.
What is your return policy?
Must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All Sale items are final sale and returns will be not accepted.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes we ship worldwide. Please see shipping rates for further information.
Which couriers do you use for UK and international deliveries?
We use UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT and Royal Mail for all of our deliveries.
How accurate are your product colours?
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
Due to the tanning process of our leathers please be aware that some colour transfer may occur and water spotting may happen if the bag is exposed to rain - we cannot accept responsibility when this occurs.
How accurate are product sizes?
As each leather skin is unique our product dimensions may vary slightly from the measurements on the website. However this only occurs occasionally and by a very slight amount.
Do you have any job opportunities?
We are always on the look out for creatives and design interns. If interested, please email portfolios and cvs to: email@example.com
How to I use a gift card?
Follow these instructions to redeem a gift card:
1. Select the products you would like to purchase
2. Go to the Cart page once satisfied with your purchases, review the order and click the Checkout button
3. Enter your billing and shipping information and click Continue to next step
4. On the next page, input your gift card code in the text-editable box under Have a gift card? Click the Apply button.
5. A label will appear above the text box with the masked code and its available balance.
6. Complete the checkout by taking one of the following actions:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, you can simply click the Complete my purchase
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose an additional payment method to cover the difference.
- The balance remaining on the gift card is displayed on the order confirmation page.The remaining balance on any gift card can be used for any further purchases.
... up-coming leatherwork classes, new releases and much more…