All of our products are made from start to finish by hand and so delivery times can vary according to demand. We aim to ship within 5 - 7 working days of your order.
When you place an order, we will send you an order confirmation email automatically with the order details and expected delivery date. Once the product is despatched you will receive a tracking number so that you can track progress online. You will also receive regular updates with the status of your delivery either by email or Facebook Messenger if you chose that option at checkout.
We use UPS, Royal Mail, TNT, FedEx and DHL for our deliveries. Deliveries can be tracked and need to be signed for by someone at the delivery address (not necessarily the addressee).
If you need further information or something urgently or you would like to contact us about an order please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimated delivery date.
All orders - FREE shipping via Courier / Royal Mail.
REST OF WORLD
All orders over £200 - FREE shipping via 3-7 day Courier / Royal Mail. For orders under £200, a flat rate of £10 is charged.
Import dutyWhen you order goods from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- You are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined.