When you order goods from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- You are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods are destined.
You can calculate the import duty using the calculator below. You can make one calculation free of charge. If you would like to do more calculations than that, you will be referred to DutyCalculator.com
...new releases coming soon… early bird discounts to those on our newsletter...